Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet and Chic

My style is generally pretty neutral and vintage, but every once in a while, I love modern and even a little loud. One color pallet that I am in love with is yellow and gray. It is so sweet and delicate but definitely modern. I put together this "sweet and chic" inspirtation board. Using the idea of lemons as the sweet and just modern classy as the chic. Serve lemonade and give lemon drop candies as favors. Use lemons as place card holders and give lemon cookies and cakes as a dessert buffet.
Using succulents & billy balls, which are the little yellow balls, give it a sweet and modern look.

I think it also looks great and ties thing together when sticking to some shapes. This inspiration board uses circles with the billy balls, the lemons, the lemon drops, and cake. This adds to the modern look and pulls it all together. I hope you love this as much as I do! Happy Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment